Essentials Sydney May 2018
Gain confidence and competence in dealing with pain and injury.
3/3 Box Rd, Taren Point NSW 2229, Australia
B.App.Sci (Physiotherapy) B.Ed (Physical Education) Dip. Business
Rehab Trainer Educator, NSW
AN AWESOME EDUCATIONAL PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- 15 CEC's with Fitness Australia, 1.9 NASM CPD points, 35 NZ REPS points, 16 UK REPS points and 2.8 credits with the ACE (American Council on Exercise)
- 3 powerful and practical days of face to face education taught by elite Sports Physiotherapists, applying the R+E+H+A+B Protocol to one body region per day (Lower Limb, Upper Limb, Spine).
- 4 highly effective pieces of equipment for doing REHAB on your clients including Posture Pro - a loosening/self massage tool plus instruction chart produced by Lockeroom Australia.
3 months of complimentary access to Rehab Online's e-learning system worth $440, to refresh and extend your Rehab Skills.
- Fri 11am-7pm
- Sat 10am-6pm
- Sun 9am-5pm
- All courses are capped to a small number of participants to ensure a boutique learning experience, the chance for one-on-one learning, and lots of interaction.
- Simply pay your deposit using the booking form below, and we will invoice you for the balance (naturally taking into account any discounts), to be paid two weeks prior to the commencement of your course.
- Instalment plan is available at no extra cost, and minimum hassle! Ask Ulrik about an instalment plan.
- For a full list of all the equipment you receive as part of your course fees, click here.
Early Bird Special Price:
$970 if you register by Friday 7 May 2021
Early Bird Price:
Group Price: Only AU$799 each for groups of 5 or more